A Film Prize Cinepass follows the events and screenings of the CinefestOZ Film Prize. For each of the four Film Prize films, experience the excitement of the red carpet before the premiere screening and celebratory party. Then, the day following each Premiere, enjoy a unique opportunity to listen to the filmmakers exploring the behind-the-scenes decisions and processes required to make a film. These In Conversation lunch and breakfast events take place at spectacular venues in some of the most beautiful settings in the South West region. The Film Prize Cinepass includes the exciting announcement of the winner of this prestigious award, at the Gala Night on Saturday. Finally, catch up on some general screening films at the cinema to round out the full CinefestOZ experience.
The CinefestOZ Film Prize Cinepass does not include the CinefestOZ Directors Lunch at Eight Willows Retreat, or the In Conversation: Film Prize Jury lunch at Amelia Park Restaurant.
- Pass is eligible for 1 ticket per session only (subject to availability);
- Pass excludes the Directors Lunch at Eight Willows Retreat, the In Conversation: Film Prize Jury lunch, industry events, all Side Bar events and Official Selection Premiere Events;
- The following events will be automatically added to the pass: Opening Night in Busselton, the Film Prize In Conversation lunch event at Rustico at Hayshed Hill on Thursday, the Film Prize Premiere Event in Busselton on Thursday night, the Film Prize In Conversation lunch event at Eagle Bay Brewery on Friday, the two Film Prize Premiere Events on Friday night, the Film Prize In Conversation breakfast at Port Geographe Bar and Restaurant on Saturday, the Film Prize In Conversation lunch at Bunkers Beach House on Saturday and the Gala Night. Please advise us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not attending any of these events so that we can adjust numbers accordingly;
- The four general screening tickets can be chosen from any general screenings at Orana Cinemas. These must be pre-booked to the pass to guarantee a seat;
- This is a hard pass which will be available for collection the week of the Festival and should be taken to all events and screenings for barcode scanning. You will not receive a ticket for each session redeemed;
- We recommend booking your sessions online prior to the festival to secure a seat.
- Each pass you buy will generate a unique 7-digit serial number (found on the receipt). You'll need this number to book your sessions!
Book onto a pass online or by iPhone app:
Find the session you want to see. In the pricing section you'll see the heading "Book on a Pass". Click on this link to open the pass booking section, enter your pass number, select Qty 1, and click Book Tickets. Repeat for all sessions you’d like to attend. Then Checkout!
Redeeming onto your pass is completely free! No additional costs apply once the pass has been purchased. And don't forget to bring your pass with you on the day.