Your weekend of film and functions begins on Friday night with your choice of either two Film Prize Premiere screenings and functions in Busselton or a Bunbury Premiere event.
Enjoy a breakfast Film Prize In Conversation event on Saturday morning, followed by a casual lunch with the Film Prize Jury at the spectacular new Amelia Park Restaurant. Then frock up for the festival's night of nights - the CinefestOZ Film Prize Gala Night, with VIP guest red carpet event and Gala After Party.
Apart from these icon events, there is a sensational slate of general screenings, plus FREE community screenings of short films and documentaries and other events. You may decide to explore our exciting menu of Side Bars to complete your festival experience.
The CinefestOZ Weekend Cinepass does not include industry workshops and panels.
- Pass is eligible for 1 ticket per session only (subject to availability);
- Pass includes all special events held between 5pm Friday 25th August and the close of the festival on Sunday 27th August (excluding some industry workshops and panels).
- The following events will be automatically added to the pass: The two Premiere Events in Busselton on Friday, the Film Prize In Conversation breakfast at Port Geographe Bar and Restaurant on Saturday, the Film Prize Jury lunch at Amelia Park Restaurant on Saturday and the Gala Night. Please advise us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not attending any of these events so that we can adjust numbers accordingly.
- Other events and general screenings (other than the above added automatically) must be pre-booked to the pass to guarantee a seat;
- This is a hard pass which will be available for collection the week of the Festival and should be taken to all events and screenings for barcode scanning. You will not receive a ticket for each session redeemed;
- We recommend booking your sessions online prior to the festival to secure a seat.
- Each pass you buy will generate a unique 7-digit serial number (found on the receipt). You'll need this number to book your sessions!
Book onto a pass online or by iPhone app:
Find the session you want to see. In the pricing section you'll see the heading "Book on a Pass". Click on this link to open the pass booking section, enter your pass number, select Qty 1, and click Book Tickets. Repeat for all sessions you’d like to attend. Then Checkout!
Redeeming onto your pass is completely free! No additional costs apply once the pass has been purchased. And don't forget to bring your pass with you on the day.