The CinefestOZ Multi Cinepass enables you to book five general film screenings with a 15 per cent discount. Choose from the diverse range of different films screening over four days across Busselton, Bunbury and Margaret River. Select the general screening times (where the film is screened without a function), and simply add these sessions to your Multi Cinepass.
Bring your friends and spend a few days enjoying Australian and French cinema at its best!
Please note: The Multi Cinepass is available for purchase from 7 July, however the Full Program of general screenings will be launched and on sale from Friday 28 July.
- Pass is eligible for 5 general screening sessions;
- Pass is eligible for 1 ticket per session only (subject to availability);
- Pass excludes special events (including Opening Night, Premiere Events, Gala Night, Side Bars, In Conversation Events and Industry events);
- Pass is valid for general screenings showing at Orana Cinemas Busselton, Grand Cinemas Bunbury and the Margaret River Cultural Centre, including general screenings with a filmmaker Q&A;
- There are Adult and Concession prices available. You may be asked to supply a concession card at the ticket outlet or cinema;
- Tickets must be pre-booked to the pass to guarantee a seat;
- This is an electronic pass. You will receive a ticket for each session redeemed;
- We recommend booking your sessions online prior to the festival to secure a seat;
- Each pass you buy will generate a unique 7-digit serial number (found on the receipt). You'll need this number to book your sessions!
Book onto a pass online or by iPhone app:
Find the session you want to see. In the pricing section you'll see the heading "Book on a Pass". Click on this link to open the pass booking section, enter your pass number, select Qty 1, and click Book Tickets. Repeat for all sessions you’d like to attend. Then Checkout!
Redeeming onto your pass is completely free! No additional costs apply once the pass has been purchased. And don't forget to bring your tickets with you on the day.