Film Prize Cinepass
A Film Prize Cinepass follows the events and screenings of the CinefestOZ Film Prize. For each of the five Film Prize films, experience the excitement of the red carpet before the premiere screening and celebratory party.
Then, following each Premiere, enjoy a unique opportunity to listen to the filmmakers exploring the behind-the scenes decisions and processes required to make a film. These In Conversation lunch and breakfast events take place at spectacular venues in some of the most beautiful settings in the South West region.
The Film Prize Cinepass includes the exciting announcement of the winner of this prestigious award, at the Gala Night on Saturday. Finally, catch up on some general screening films at the cinema to round out the full CinefestOZ experience. The CinefestOZ Film Prize Cinepass does not include the CinefestOZ Directors Lunch at Eight Willows Retreat, the In Conversation: Film Prize Jury Lunch at Studio Bistro, or screenings of Whale Super Highway.
- Pass is not transferable and is eligible for 1 ticket per session only (subject to availability);
- Pass excludes the Directors' Lunch at Eight Willows Retreat, the In Conversation: Film Prize Jury lunch, all Industry events, all short film events, non-Film Prize Premiere Events and screenings of Whale Super Highway;
- The following events will be automatically added to the pass. Please advise us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not attending any of these events so that we can adjust numbers accordingly:
- Busselton Opening Night - Go! on Wednesday,
- In Conversation: Go! at Eagle Bay Brewing Co on Thursday,
- Premiere Event - Hearts and Bones on Thursday,
- In Conversation: Hearts and Bones at Amelia Park Tavern on Friday,
- Premiere Event - Measure for Measure on Friday,
- Premiere Event - Judy and Punch on Friday,
- In Conversation: Measure for Measure at The Equinox on Saturday,
- Premiere Event - H is for Happiness on Saturday morning,
- In Conversation: Judy and Punch at Yarri on Saturday,
- Gala Night on Saturday.
- The pass is valid for four general screening tickets which can be chosen from any general screenings at Orana Cinemas. These must be pre-booked to the pass to guarantee a seat;
- This is a hard pass which will be available for collection the week of the Festival and should be taken to all events and screenings for barcode scanning. You will not receive a ticket for each session redeemed;
- We recommend booking your sessions online prior to the festival to secure a seat;
- Each pass you buy will general a unique 7-digit serial number (found on the receipt). You'll need this number to book your sessions!
Book onto a pass online or by iPhone or Android app:
Find the session you want to see. In the pricing section you'll see the heading "Code". Enter your 7-digit pass number and click Validate. You can then add $0.00 tickets to your Cart. Repeat for all sessions you’d like to attend. Then Checkout!
Redeeming onto your pass is completely free! No additional costs apply once the pass has been purchased. And don't forget to bring your pass with you on the day.