Film Prize Cinepass
A Film Prize Cinepass follows the events and screenings of the CinefestOZ Film Prize. For each of the four Film Prize films, experience the excitement of the red carpet before the premiere screening and celebratory party.
Then, following each Premiere, enjoy a unique opportunity to listen to the filmmakers exploring the behind-the scenes decisions and processes required to make a film. These In Conversation lunch and breakfast events take place at spectacular venues in some of the most beautiful settings in the South West region.
The Film Prize Cinepass includes the exciting announcement of the winner of this prestigious award, at the Gala Night on Saturday. Finally, catch up on some general screening films at the cinema to round out the full CinefestOZ experience. The CinefestOZ Film Prize Cinepass does not include the Industry Pass, the In Conversation: Film Prize Jury Lunch, or screenings of Star Dreaming.
- Pass is not transferable and is eligible for 1 ticket per session only (subject to availability);
- Pass excludes the In Conversation: Film Prize Jury lunch, all Industry events, all short film events, non-Film Prize Premiere Events, Cinesnaps Grand Finale and screenings of Star Dreamer Highway;
- The following events will be automatically added to the pass. Please advise us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not attending any of the below events so that we can adjust numbers accordingly:
- Busselton Opening Night – Drover’s Wife: The Legend of Molly on Wednesday;
- In Conversation: Drover’s Wife: The Legend of Molly at Eagle Bay Brewery on Thursday;
- Premiere Event: Nitram on Thursday;
- In Conversation: Nitram at Rustico at Hayshed Hill on Friday;
- Premiere Event - River on Friday at 5.30pm;
- Premiere Event – Here Out West on Friday at 730pm;
- In Conversation: River at The Equinox for breakfast on Saturday;
- In Conversation: Here Out West at Chows Table on Saturday;
- General Screenings x 5;
- Gala Night.
- The pass is also valid for 5 general screening tickets which can be chosen from any general screenings at Orana Cinemas. General screenings will be available to add to your pass from 30 July 2021. These must be pre-booked to the pass to guarantee a seat.
- This is a hard pass which will be available for collection the week of the Festival and should be taken to all events and screenings for barcode scanning. You will not receive a ticket for each session redeemed;
- We recommend booking your sessions online prior to the festival to secure a seat. Each pass you buy will general a unique 7-digit serial number (found on the receipt). You'll need this number to book your sessions!
- Bus transport to the Opening Night and Gala night after parties is Included, and to all In Conversation Events;
Please email email@example.com if you are unable to attend any of these events.
Book onto a pass online or by iPhone or Android app:
Find the session you want to see. In the pricing section you'll see the heading "Code". Enter your 7-digit pass number and click Validate. You can then add $0.00 tickets to your Cart. Repeat for all sessions you’d like to attend. Then Checkout!
Redeeming onto your pass is completely free! No additional costs apply once the pass has been purchased. And don't forget to bring your pass with you on the day.
Dietary requirements - please email any dietary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday 23 August
Terms and Conditions
Pass is not transferable and is valid for one entry per session. All sessions must be pre-booked. Passes are not valid for special events and do not include Industry Events. Passes can be scanned at the door for entry.