Your weekend of film and functions begins on Friday night with your choice of either two Film Prize Premiere screenings and functions in Busselton (Measure for Measure and Judy and Punch) or a Bunbury World Premiere event - The Naked Wanderer.
Enjoy the breakfast Film Prize In Conversation: Measure for Measure event on Saturday morning, followed by the Premiere of H is for Happiness and then a casual lunch with the Film Prize Jury. Then frock up for the festival's night of nights - the CinefestOZ Film Prize Gala Night, with VIP guest red carpet event and Gala After Party.
Apart from these icon events, there is a sensational slate of general screenings, plus FREE community screenings of short films and documentaries and other events. You may decide to explore our exciting menu of short film events to complete your festival experience. The CinefestOZ Weekend Cinepass does not include industry events and screenings of Whale Super Highway.
- Pass is not transferable and is eligible for 1 ticket per session only (subject to availability);
- Pass includes all special events held between 5pm Friday 30th August and the close of the festival on Sunday 1 September (excluding all industry events and screenings of Whale Super Highway).
- The following events will be automatically added to the pass. Please advise us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not attending any of these events so that we can adjust numbers accordingly.:
- Premiere Event - Measure for Measure on Friday;
- Premere Event - Judy and Punch on Friday;
- In Conversation: Measure for Measure at The Equinox on Saturday;
- Premiere Event - H is for Happiness on Saturday morning;
- In Conversation: Film Prize Jury Lunch at Studio Bistro on Saturday;
- Gala Night.
- Other event and general screening tickets (other than the above added automatically) must be pre-booked to the pass to guarantee a seat;
- This is a hard pass which will be available for collection the week of the Festival and should be taken to all events and screenings for barcode scanning. You will not receive a ticket for each session redeemed;
- We recommend booking your sessions online prior to the festival to secure a seat;
- Each pass you buy will general a unique 7-digit serial number (found on the receipt). You'll need this number to book your sessions!
Book onto a pass online or by iPhone and Android app:
Find the session you want to see. In the pricing section you'll see the heading "Code". Enter your 7-digit pass number and click Validate. You can then add $0.00 tickets to your Cart. Repeat for all sessions you’d like to attend. Then Checkout!
Redeeming onto your pass is completely free! No additional costs apply once the pass has been purchased. And don't forget to bring your pass with you on the day.